Working as part of a team you will be required to report into the responsible Partner and will have responsibility for your client portfolio and within the audit department as follows:
- Manage IT audit engagements (e.g. planning and resource management, executing, communication audit result)
- Assessment of IT risk, IT governance and IT control design (both IT general controls and application controls)
- Perform data analytic to assist audit process.
- Leading and developing teams through engagements
- 6-9 years' experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance, business process review
- Relevant certificates (i.e. CISA, CISM) is preferred.
- Bachelors or higher degree in business information systems, Management technology, Computer Engineering, accounting or relevant field.
- Previous knowledge or familiar with ERP review e.g. SAP, Oracle Finance, SUN, MS Dynamic would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge or ability to understand internal audit or accounting principles
- Strong leadership, project management and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work under pressure
- Highly commitment to deliver quality of work in time.