Working as part of a team you will be required to report into the responsible Partner and will have responsibility for your client portfolio and within the audit department as follows:
- Responsible for IT audit engagements (e.g. planning and resource management, executing, communication audit result)
- Assessment of IT risk, IT governance and IT control design (both IT general controls and application controls)
- Perform data analytic to assist audit process.
- Leading and developing teams through engagements
- 4-6 years' experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance, business process review.
- Bachelors or higher degree in business information systems, Management technology, Computer Engineering, accounting or relevant field.
- Previous knowledge or familiar with ERP review e.g. SAP, Oracle Finance, SUN, MS Dynamic would be beneficial
- Good knowledge or ability to understand internal audit or accounting principles
- Good command of spoken and written English